Last night, we flung open the doors at Time Out Market Boston, welcoming back hungry locals to dine, drink and dance with us once again. If last night's turnout was any indication, you really missed us. (To be fair, the feeling's mutual.)
RECOMMENDED: Explore all of the eateries at Time Out Market Boston
If you didn't make it out last night, you might want to clear your weekend plans to join us for dinner over the weekend. Our opening lineup includes 10 editor-approved eateries, like Revolution Health Kitchen, Cusser's, anoush'ella, Michael Schlow's, BISq, Gelato & Chill and more. There are two bars indoors as well as a beautiful Tiki Bar on the 6,000-square-foot patio. In other words, you're going to want to grab some food and a drink, secure a table and lounge around until the sun goes down.
Another reason to visit this weekend? There's an action-packed lineup of live music, kid-friendly activities and demonstrations to check out while you dine. Take a look at what's happening this weekend and plan your visit accordingly:
- Friday, May 14 from 6–11pm and Saturday, May 15 from 11am–10pm: Mere Point Oysters pop-up and oyster-shucking demonstrations
- Friday, May 14 and Saturday, May 15 from 7–10pm: DJ Tumi (Friday) and DJ Caitlin (Saturday)
- Saturday, May 15 from 2:15–3pm: A visit from Wally the Boston Red Sox Mascot
- Saturday, May 15 at 4pm: Red Sox game live stream
- Sunday, May 16 from 10am–noon: Story time with Boston Music Project
- Sunday, May 16 from 1–3pm: Live jazz with Boston Music Project
Want to know what to expect before you head out? Take a look around Time Out Market Boston, now open at 401 Park Dr in the Fenway. Your table's waiting!